Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No More Scissors

The picture was taken less then 24 hours ago. Look at their long beautiful hair with no bangs. Tonight...
I walk into their bedroom to help them clean before going out to eat. I see a little doll lying on the sink with a pair of scissors next to her and a clump of hair on the floor. I scream, "Bella! Victoria! Get in here and tell me what happened!" That's when Victoria shyly comes into the bathroom light. When I see Victoria's hair, I clasp my hand over my mouth. I'm shaking so hard from laughter and thinking- oh crap, Breakfast With Santa pictures are this weekend- what are we going to do? Then Bella comes and stands beside Victoria, I notice she too has cut her hair, however, not as noticeable. I send both girls to Time Out and think. Dare I try to cut it? I opt for a quick trip to Grandma Carol's house.
Victoria is very lucky that I did not try to cut her hair- I would have just cut the whole thing ultra short and evened it out.

Although you can't tell as much with Bella's hair, she cut herself some bangs and cut her one side to the length of her chin.

Carol trimmed up the bangs and swayed her hair down her back.


One happy customer.

Victoria's mug shot.

Carol carefully maneuvered and pulled more hair forward to cover up the bald spot.


Thank you Grandma! You saved my life!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow