Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

On Friday we were invited over to our old neighbor's Jay and Julie's house for a kid/adult Halloween party. Jer and I dressed as a Masquerade couple, Bella as a Tiger Ballerina, and Victoria as Tinkerbell.
The girls were so excited to see their old friends Braelyn, Kate, and Abby, and the gang.

On Halloween, I made Mummy Teeth out of apple slices for my kids. I saw something similar on a website, but didn't have sliced almonds for the teeth, so I used peanut butter butter and cereal (Reece's Pieces cereal) for our teeth. We had Mummy Hotdogs and for supper, with Witches Ghoul to drink in neat spider glasses (aka orange juice with cherry flavor added.)

Waiting to trick or treat.
Victoria meets her friends along the way- Brennan and Campbell.
The loot.
Victoria's favorite treat that she got were her vampire fangs. She asked to sleep in them, but I drew the line. This year Jer and I took turns handing out the candy and taking the girls out trick or treating. I also ate more than my fair share of candy- peanut M&Ms are awesome! We also watched a horror movie after we put the girls to bed, but they don't scare me the way they use to- a good thing :)

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow