Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spending the day with my Sunshine


Okay, I think Victoria has been feeling slightly left out lately. She keeps asking me who I love more (her or Bella) and keeps vining for my attention. So today I took just her out for an "us" day. We went to her favorite "restaurant" Target (it has tables and food) and had an Icee and popcorn. She takes after dad and had the cherry one; me, I'm all about an old fashion Cola flavored one. We gabbed a little bit about school and played the game which do you like better. She prefers dogs over cats, and likes drawing and dancing equally. She asked me if I like playing princesses or playing house better- I laughed and answered "both." Afterward we headed to the toy department to take notes for Santa. Then she helped me do my light grocery shopping. In one of the aisles a lady was passing out samples of a really good raspberry apple juice drink. Victoria took one and comments. "Humm. This is good. I like it! It tastes like Jello." In the next aisle another lady was passing out apple cider. Victoria takes one and takes one sip, then pauses. The lady asks if she likes it and Victoria answers, "I don't know." I ask her and she says the same thing- "I don't know." I told her, "It's okay not to like somethings." And she says, "Oh yeah, I remember- No thank you lady." And throws the cup away. I smirked. I think we met our goal today.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow