Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bella's 3rd Birthday

This weekend we celebrated Bella turning three. She brought chocolate chip cookies to school on Friday, as her friends sang her Happy Birthday. She got to wear a big proud birthday hat. Her teachers, Mrs. Barbara and Mrs. Angie gave her big birthday hugs- she loves them!

On Saturday we had an animal party over at our house. All the kids got to have their faces painted like animals. Bella was a cat. Marlee was a tiger. Victoria, Chloe, and Nicco were butterflies. And Caleb was Spiderman:)




Bella was in heaven having both sets of grandparents in the house at the same time- talk about extra TLC!

After some face painting and dancing, we played "The Animals Have Escaped the Zoo Last Night- It's Your Job to Find Them (in the backyard) And Put Them Back in Their Cages." Victoria finds an animal by the fence.

Bella takes a break to swing with her party favor.

We played "Red Light, Green Light" next. I had them line up against the back fence as I called out orders. I kept them on their toes shouting "Red Light!" and making them freeze.

I love that Victoria and Chloe were holding hands during this game.

Bella even got a turn shouting out "Red Light!"

The gang ate pizza and grapes while watching Curious George on TV.

We sang Happy Birthday to Bella with an animal cupcake cake.

Bella picked out a pink cupcake and of coarse only licked off the icing then said she was done.


Bella was smiling the whole day. I think she had a wonderful time. Today she told me- I love birthday parties! I can't believe my little angle is three.

1 comment:

patti said...

happy belated birthday bella! Looks like good times.

Cindy...you are so talented...love the face painting!! believe it or not i bought bella's gift and planned to run it by but someone actually came early so maybe this week when I'm stir crazy I'll drop it off.

hugs!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow