Sunday, August 30, 2009

Keeping Busy

A lot has happened around here lately. We celebrated the August birthdays- Carol, Renae, and mine, by going to the Olive Garden, then to a really neat kid park in Allen that had a cool maze and small kid buildings- bank, gas station, fire station, caboose. For my birthday, my parents took me to a playground (okay, it was really for Victoria and Bella), then out to an Italian restraunt where I had a chicken Caprese salad- delicious. My Thursday playgroup brought coffee, muffins, sausage and cheese balls, and kisses cookies to the park for me on my birthday:) That night, Jeremy brought home my favorite soup (Lobster Bisque from Lefty's Lobster House) and a wonderful Reese's Peanut Butter Cake. I had a wonderful birthday- thanks all!

This past weekend, we went to the Coppell Night Out at city hall with my parents. They had a swing band that played as the kids danced and the parents chilled in their lawn chairs eating free popcorn. Victoria loved this. She ran smiling up and down the sidewalks and steps and danced to her little heart's contempt. She even got down on her hands and knees and did back kicks to the music- quite funny. Bella enjoyed eating popcorn and sitting on my lap- I don't think she was keeping up with Victoria, so decided to just chill instead.

Last night our good friends Gary and Deb came by and we grilled kabobs outside. It was such wonderful weather, we ended up spending the majority of the night out on our patio drinking vino and talking. Good times. This morning, however, Victoria woke up with a fever and sneezing. Unfortunately, I don't think she'll be going to school tomorrow- her first day. I'm a little bummed, especially, because she'll now miss the entire first week since we'll be taking off for our Disney World vacation. Well, I've still got packing to do, so I'll update the blog after our trip.

August birthday girls- Renae, Carol, and me.

The cousins sit in front of one of the many cute kid buildings at the park.



Victoria and Bella play chase and hide and seek in the maze.
Victoria hides from Daddy in the maze.


Daddy jumps over the maze and scares the potatoties off of Bella and Victoria who thought that they were in a good hiding spot.
Daddy plays chase with Victoria and Bella in the maze.
Carol and I enjoy some cake at her place.

What the girls do when they're suppost to be napping.


No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow