Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Random Summer Fun

So I finally finished a painting a picture. I started this painting last year for my neighbors Jay and Julie, then put it aside and forgot where I put it. Last week I told Jer I wanted to start painting again and to get the easel down from the attic- guess what he found. Two more days of working on it, and I was finally able to say I finished. Feels good. My next painting is going to be in the Monet style, reminiscent of his bridge paintings. I love his use of fun, fast brush stroke and beautiful blue colors.

Bella and Victoria were trying to get Goldie to "smile for the camera."

Blowing bubbles at Tuscany Meadows.

Victoria woke up on day really sad. She said she missed her teacher Ms. Karen. I suggested we draw her a picture and mail it to her with a card. Victoria choose to draw Ms Karin (the giant one in the middle wearing yellow) teaching the girls of her class (Brianna, Hayle, Lauren, and herself) how to dance and sing the Little Teacup song, hence her arms are so big and out by her side. Can you tell who Victoria is? (Check out Victoria's signature at the top- we've been practicing almost everyday.)

I got to watch Marlee one day, and Victoria and Bella taught her the fine game of Steam-Roller!

Stephen and Jessica came over with baby Stella one night. I turned them on to my favorite pizza of the moment- Papa Murphy's.

Bella's idea of the Mexican hat dance.

Victoria's first water balloon fight.

The kids plot against us.

Victoria teaches Bella to skate in the kitchen.

Blowing bubbles outside the house.

Bella levitates her beach ball at Glen Sheppard's Spray Park.


1 comment:

The Potts Family said...

We love our painting. Its hanging on my side of the bed. LOVE IT! You are so talented!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow