Monday, July 6, 2009

Bella's Artwork

The other morning, all was quiet, so I went to investigate. In our guest bedroom, I have an erasable marker board, where Bella had been standing in front of it for an apparently long time drawing. She called her piece Monster's in Jail. Very creative. I was very impressed. I had only taught her to draw circles a month ago. Now she can draw the circle face, the eyes and mouth, and even the feet and hands- my fast learner. (I like to think she has some of my artistic talents in her- who knows:)



This last month something has clicked within Bella and she is "coming into her own". But along with the creativity and her increased word power, comes the wonderful fit throwing and increased Time Outs- mainly for hitting and for using bad words (my favorite- poo poo head). Sometimes I just need a Time Out! I did end up taking one last Thursday night- shopping, reading a book and drinking a Hefeweisen, and gabbing with my good friend Chris- did wonders for me the next morning. I even came home that night and snuck into the girls bedroom and gave them a quiet kiss as they slept. Ahhh.... I love them so much.



No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow