Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!


The past two weeks have flown by so fast. Last weekend Jer and I did the Jimmy Buffet thing and partied the whole Saturday while my parents watched the girls. It was very fun, but I was fighting the urge to go home and nap. This past weekend has been nothing but birthday parties- Grayson turned 3 (V&B's buddy from Thursday playgroup), Jer turned 35 (celebrated at where else, Buca de Beppo), Kierra turned 1 (my adorable niece), and my Mom turned 63 (went to church with them and took them to the pancake breakfast afterward- Mom loves their chocolate chip pancakes.) In our downtime, Jer and I completed a really cool Egyptian puzzle, although Bella semi-ate two of the pieces:)


This weekend we're planning a trip to Arkansas, if the swine flu doesn't break out. I went shopping for some essentials today with the girls- a sopping cart nightmare! Bella bonked Victoria over the head with a cucumber and Victoria karate-chopped it in half. That was only round one. You should have seen the checkout lady's face when she rang up a broken cucumber. Too funny. Stay tuned for our trip.

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow