Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

Well, we're nearing the home stretch- Spring Break is coming to a close. Ahhhh. It has been jam packed full of fun and stress. We've visited the doctor- Bella had yet another ear infection; gone to numerous parks- Tuscany Meadows, J.R. Grant, Carpenter, Little Elm Park, Frisco Commons; seen many friends and relatives- Darcy, Dan, Kate, Abby, Jolyn, Zack, Tyler, Jenni, Preston, Ally, Maria, Zack, Jenna, Jennifer, Emma, Zane, Chris, Chuck, Nico, Marlee, Patti, Grayson, Heidi, Quinn, Tanner, Tessa, Jay, Julie, Braylen, both sets of Grandparents; and just played, played, played! (While Momma has cleaned, cleaned, cleaned.) I did get some much needed time to myself though- on Thursday I met my dear friend Anne for Italian food at Addison square and then Saturday night I went to my friend Jenni's house for the movie debut of Twilight. We dressed in vampire black, drank some daiquiris, ate some yummy foods, and relived our high school days. I'm glad today's Sunday and even more glad tomorrow's Monday and is a school day:)


This was just one of many messes from the week.
Group photo of Thursday playgroup.

Jenni and Dasha made the coolest party favors for the Twilight party!

1 comment:

The Potts Family said...

I love the Twilight party! Cute party favors!! Sounds like me on Oscar night when I get all dressed up and put on chandelier earrings.....except I'm usually by myself (as I prefer it) and Jay is telling me how odd I am.

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow