Friday, March 27, 2009

More Spring Break Pics

The weather was beautiful for Spring Break. One night we hooked up the sprinkler to water the yard, before we knew it the girls had found a way to get wet. I bought them each a towel to keep warm.

Victoria wanted to go rollerskating. She's gotten much better, but still needs a little help. Bella was the tag-a-long chanting "Wait for me!"

Bella is still learning how to skate. Her idea of skating is walking and falling.

Welcome our newest member of the family- Goldie! He's actually survived a month, so I felt I could mention him. There were days I thought he might not survive his bowl, the water, or the kids... but alas... life is good for Goldie our pet Beta.




No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow