Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rookie Mistake

We were watching Sesame Street this morning and they were talking about triangles. Afterward I was having the girls make colorful triangles by using markers and coloring Popsicle sticks, then gluing them into triangles. I sort of got side tracked and stepped out of the room for a second. (I'm also packing for our family trip.) When I came back in, I could see Victoria delicately coloring each of her Popsicle sticks, and Bella... yikes. Look at the picture- she had colored everything but the Popsicle stick. It looked like she was trying to draw whiskers on herself. Along with a colorful triangular nose on her forehead. (Hey, at least she got the concept of the triangle down.) After much scrubbing, using wet wipes, warm water rags, Vaseline and Kleenex, the markers have dulled some. I'm hoping a play in the swimming pool and warm bath will get the rest off, before our 4th of July weekend. I can definitely say that I know which of my kids will be getting a ta too first.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow