Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Almost cried!

Last night Victoria and Bella weren't as tired as they usually are, since they spent most of the day sleeping from being sick. Although putting them down at 8:45, I still had to keep going into their bedroom and telling them that it was time to go to bed every 15 minutes. Finally at 10:00 I said told Jer I was hitting the sack (I'd had only 4 hours of sleep the previous night from Victoria throwing up.) As I laid my head down on the pillow I could hear Victoria on the monitor talking to Bella. Here's what she said.

I'm not tired... you need to go to bed Bella... Do you want me to sing to you?... (in the most precious voice, she starts to make up a song)... God loves Bella- Bella needs to sleep... go to bed Bella.

At this point I start to get teary eyed. Then, in only a Victoria way, she says...

Humm... what else do I know?... Rock a bye baby... in the tree top... when the wind blows... the craddle will rock... when the bow breaks... the craddle will (Victoria pauses, then yells as loud as she can) FALL! (and in a demonic voice) Down will come baby, craddle and all.

I bursted out laughing so hard that Jer ran into the bedroom to see what was going on.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow