Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sugar cookies

Tonight we decorated sugar cookies. Jer got a wild hair and so after a late super he decides he wants something sweat. He gets out the bowls and cookie sheets and ingredients, then turns to me... okay I made the icing. The girls were hilarious, every time Jer would turn his back, Victoria and Bella would pick at the dough. I didn't say anything, just recorded it on camera and laughed. Bella was coated with flour and when Daddy had had enough of Victoria's questioning and grabbing, I gave her a job of mixing the coloring into the icing. She was fascinated by the cool colors. When the cookies were in the oven, Jer bathed the girls while I cleaned up the kitchen- ah, the fun of cookie making. I put Bella to bed while Jer and Victoria put icing on the cookies. When I came out of Bella's room, I see Victoria spinning round and round- sugar rush and Jer with a frown on his face. What's wrong, I ask. I just didn't think it would take this much time to frost these cookies. I help and we finish. All in all, I have the pictures to prove it was a good night.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow