Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Santa

I've always had great pictures with Santa except for this year- Victoria is beaming a beautiful smile (although her hair has a giant V part down the side) while Bella is in the full blown scream of Bloody Murder. I went to Stonebriar Mall and waited about 20 minutes in line. I kept the kids in the stroller with a neat snack for about 15 minutes, before they got restless and I had to put them down. They were actually really good, and Bella was waving to Santa nonstop, until I put her on his lap and took a step away. Victoria told Santa that she loves him and wants a Kitchen and Dollie for Christmas.

Speaking of pictures, today has been a tough day. I've been trying to get a Christmas photo of the girls together to sent to everyone with their Christmas cards. It's been slow going. Bella has been in a fussy mood and has been in 2 different outfits- because of a lunchtime disaster. Victoria has been in 3 different outfits because of many poop distasters- don't get me started. I finally got a decent one- it's of Bella wearing a Santa hat seconds before Victoria tears it off her head. Merry Christmas everyone! I hope people will understand if I don't send the "Dear Freinds and Family Letter" this year; I'm just exhausted.

2 comments:

amtracy05 said...

Cynthia,
Oh - I had to chuckle at the photographic progression. You poor thing...THREE red heads in the house! Keep smiling, Mommy :)

patti said...

Hey...you are doing good...I have not attempted either Santa or the card picture yet...um, I think I'm running out of time.

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow