Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lazy Sundays

My Dad came over today and we went to a splashpad to cool off. These things are so neat and great for the kids in this summer heat- I'm surprised there's not more of them. For those of you who don't know what they are, they are basically large areas that have 4 or more sprinkler type devices that spray kids with water. Victoria had the biggest smile and ran around squirting Pappap Joe with a squirt gun. Darcy, Kate and Abby enjoyed in the fun as well. On Saturday, the Lunn triumphant (Josh's family, Carol and Dick, and our family) went to Olive Garden to celebrate the August birthdays- Renae, Carol and I. It was so nice to have a room to ourselves to let the kids run and play and be able to eat and drink while some one else makes it and cleans it up. If you've never had a Italian Margarita there, then I highly recommend you try one soon. We went to Renae's house after dinner and jumped on the trampoline, opened presents, and took pictures. Cutest moment- Before the party, as we were getting ready to leave the house, I told Victoria that we were going to see Renae, Josh, Caleb, Chloe, Grandma and Grandpa at a resturant. Her reply- "Caleb... Caleb... oh, I love Caleb soooooo much." It's the first time she's said the words "so much"- I cracked up soooo much.

1 comment:

patti said...

Happy birhday...I had no idea. Glad to hear you had a night off from cooking and cleaning. The girls are growing so much...hope to see you all soon!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow