Sunday, August 19, 2007

I buy my shoes at Walmart

We have had a fun two days. Friday we went to the Bounce house with Chris, Nikko, Marly, Quinn, Tanner, and Tessa. Such energy! Then we came home and napped. Darcy called us up and wanted to know if we would go to Gattyland- of coarse. So Victoria and Kate played the night away- rode he merry-go-round, bowled in a mini bowling alley, rode a rollercoaster videogame with Daddy, rode a giant boat, and got a balloon. Did I mention eating lots of pizza- even Bella liked that. Then we went to go see Julie's new baby Braelyn- cute as a button. The next day we went to our neighborhood's family picnic. Victoria got to jump in a bounce house again, eat hotdogs, have a waterballoon fight, run around with Kate, and get her face painted like a princess. Later that night, Victoria was playing dress up. She put on her purple dress shoes, walked over to me and said, "I buy my shoes at Walmart." I had to laugh. She is too funny. Bella also is coming into her own. She's just started pointing at everything that she wants you to notice or take her to. Her favorite thing is to touch the dog painting as she tries to say Woof, Woof- it comes out FFFF, FFFF.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow