Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day I got the girls each a cute purse. Victoria had seen this purse at a store and wanted it. Inside it, I put a lotion and chap stick. I gave Bella a see through Hello Kitty purse/container with sparkle lipsticks and nail appliques. They were both really excited. My camera battery died before I could get a better picture.
After I took Victoria to school, I had some time to do Bella's hair and nails for Valentine's Day. I saw a neat hairstyle on Pinterest (a website that has a bunch of visual ideas/pictures- think giant bulletin board) that I wanted to try. Can you see how the two braids sweep back and form a heart? We painted her nails pink and drew white hearts on them. I even put a sparkly pink heart nail applique on her thumbs. She loved them. I really like having girls:)

I went to Victoria's Valentine party at her school. They passed out Valentines, had treats, made a bookmark, and played games. Her classmates really enjoyed her Valentines that she passed out and thought it was neat they had a picture of their friend Victoria.
Here are their Valentines (inspired by my new favorite addiction Pinterest and my friend Chris who did something similar.) They glued a personal note on the back of them.
I took pictures of the girls in their Valentine best for cards for the Grandparents.

My favorite Valentines that we received from the girls.
Bella

Victoria
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow