Friday, May 13, 2011

A Fractured Day

This Wednesday at gymnastics Bella fell on her arm. I thought it was just sprained and put her old splint on from a year ago when she sprained her hand falling off the bunk bed ladder. Today, I asked her to make a fist and she winced a little, so I took her in to the doctor to have an Xray. While we were waiting to see the doctor I took her to Chic Fil La for chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. And oops- we had spillage. Luckily, I had a change of clothes in the car. Then we did the long wait to see the doctor. Verdict- buckle fracture of the distal radius. Treatment- cast for 4 weeks/splint for 6 weeks after. Bella loves her cast though- bright pink :) Go figure.



No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow