Monday, October 4, 2010

Bella's Birthday

Bella celebrated her 4th birthday this past weekend.
Her cousins were the first to arrive. Bella wanted a rainbow themed birthday. Everyone dressed in their favorite color. Bella wore all the colors :)
After creating a personalized bracelet, the kids colored a rainbow sheet. I had premade the coloring sheet with all the kids who attended the party and the rainbow. Bella points out herself.



We lined up outside for a Skittle race. Each player had two cups one on each side of the yard. The goal was to get all your Skittles from one cup to the other using just a spoon.

Quite entertaining to say the least.
At first Bella thought she was going to be the wiser one and just ditched the rules by picking up the first cup, taking it over to the second cup, and dumping the Skittles in. We made her go back and use the spoon only :)

We played Musical Freeze Colors next. When the music stopped, the kids had to get onto a color. Then I shouted out a color. That person on the lucky color received a sticker- they all received stickers.

Bella loved the dancing part of this game.


Pinata time!
This time Bella was my dainty hitter and Victoria knocked it home.

After numerous times by all trying to break the pinata, and seeing that the kids were starting to get hot and bored, Renae and I ripped the pinata and dumped the candy out. When in doubt, dump it out.

We headed inside for pizza and cupcakes.



Happy birthday my little angel.

1 comment:

The Potts Family said...

We had a great time at the party. I was so fun and very creative!
I'd love to see all the pictures...I was hoping there was a cute one of Braelyn somewhere in the mix...since all the pictures I take seem to be of the back of her head!
Happy Birthday to Bella! I can't believe I knew her when she was still in your tummy and now she's 4!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow