Friday, July 9, 2010

Fairy Godmother Mishap

I was playing dress up with Victoria and Bella today. Bella was her usual ballerina. Victoria was a fairy godmother. She was using a small wooden pinwheel as her wand. She was turning me into a bunny when she accidentally poked me in the eye with the wand. Ouch! I tried to wait for the pain to go away, but I couldn't fully open my eye after 15 minutes- it still hurt bad. I went to the eye doctor shortly after that. He said I have a large abrasion of the eye from the pupil up to the white and put a patch on it (looked like a contact.) He also gave me some antibiotics and some tear drops and told me it'll take a week to heal. Now I'm a one eyed momma! Who knew playing fairy godmother would be so dangerous.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow