Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

Last Saturday we went to "Breakfast with Santa" at Bella and Victoria's school. I worked the craft booth, while Jeremy, Grandma Carol, and Grandpa Dick took the girls to wait in line for Santa. This is the picture I got. Victoria is all lovey-dovey with Santa and Bella wants nothing to do with him. Later, as I was talking to Bella, I asked her if she wanted to go see Santa again. Yes! she replied eagerly. So I took her to the mall for a better picture with Santa. We waited in line for about 5 minutes and both girls were so excited. They were jumping up and down and blowing kisses to Santa. Everything was great until I put her on Santa's lap for the picture. Well, there's always next year.



3 comments:

amtracy05 said...

I LOVE this! Didn't Victoria have a "problem" with Santa a few years ago?

The Potts Family said...

I am laughing out loud. It brings tears to my eyes. I can't wait to see next year's. Poor Bella!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow