Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Day of Me

After much complaining, my DH has given me the day off to do whatever I want. (Oh, and I'm also watching the kids for 4 days next week while he goes on a ski trip.) It felt so good this morning to sleep to when I possibly could (7:30) and be woken up with the sound of rain. Jer on the other hand got up with Victoria at 5:50 to watch Dragon Tails- that's when I turned the monitor off, so I couldn't hear Bella wake up. The rest of the day is mine. OK Just got back- Amazing, busy day all about me. Ahhh.Here's the rundown... woke up, coffee to myself, sang in the 15 minute shower, got on the computer with another cup coffee and organized and ordered photos from Walmart (something fun for me that I never have time to do anymore), went shopping at Tuesday Mornings- no real deals, shopped at Carters- got $50 of Victoria's clothes for next winter- shirts for $3, pants for$4, went to Walmart and got my pictures, hip nail polish, and highlights that I can't wait to put in, met my friend at PF Changs and got the best meal for $10- lettuce wraps, Wonton Soup, and a $2 shot glass full of 5 layer chocolate cake, went to JC Penny's and got 3 shirts for me in the junior section 'cause they were hip and fit me wonderful, got a message- ahhhh, went to go see Juno (Highly Reccomend!!!!), and went to go eat a steak dinner with the in-laws. Oh, I forgot, drving over to their house I saw a rainbow, the kind that stretches all the way across the sky. What a perfect day!

1 comment:

amtracy05 said...

So glad you blogged about your "Day of Cindy". I'm happy you had such a wonderful day. You deserve more of them :)

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow