Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mama's sick

Well, it's offical. Mama's sick too. Didn't run fast enough away. I spent the weekend in the sick ward. I went to the doctor this morning to find out if it was strep or contagious. It's a negative. Just a simple cold with yucky cough. Jer has it really bad right now. He was actually the one that made me go to the doc this morning. He was up all last night complaining about his hacking and thinking it was strep. I guess I'll just let it run it's coarse.
Victoria said the cutest thing yesterday. I told her I was going to make carrot and celery sticks for a snack. She says, "I have an idea." I asked, "What's your idea?" Although I was thinking- idea? you're only 2!- where do you come up with this stuff? Her reply, "I want a fruit roll up."

2 comments:

amtracy05 said...

Sorry you are sick. Hope you get better soon. No one's happy when "mama's sick".

I love the fruit roll up "idea". Take care!

patti said...

That is great...fruit roll up! She is sooo creative...just who does she get that from!

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow