Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Crazy

I'm going crazy! For the past two days the kids are being really bad. I think they're both teething- Victoria has a low grade fever and is acting wild and just plain mean (hitting her sister, then running away) and wants to be held all the time. Bella is also acting weird- crying hard most times, uncharacteristic of her, and also wanting to be held all the time (although it might just be that she learned how to really crawl and stand and is going through seperation anxiety.) You think I'd be okay caring two kids, but they're heavy and it feels awkward. Not to mention, feeding them has become a nightmare- Victoria refuses to eat much and cries and whines. Bella keeps grabbing the spoon from me at every bite and wants to do it herself (talk about messy!) They're bizarre behaviors have manifested themselves into more trouble than this mom feels confident handling. Read on. Yesterday, I was sitting on the toilet with the door open (of coarse), when Victoria comes darting in and grabs her little white toilet seat that fits on top of the big toilet seat. Then quickly darts out again. I finish my business and wash my hands and walk into the hall when... in all my dreams about being a mother, I never heard myself saying this before... "Victoria, get the toilet seat off of Bella's head! The toilet is not a necklace!" I so deserve a night out.

2 comments:

patti said...

Yes, you do deserve a night out! :) hugs- patti

Jenni said...

You do need a night out! And I'm glad you got one Friday night!! We should do this monthly. :o)

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow