Sunday, April 8, 2007

Zoo

Last Sunday we went to the zoo. It was the perfect weather for it- brisk in the morning, turning to hot when it was time to go. We packed a lunch and loaded the kids in the double stroller. Victoria really seemed to have a good time. She enjoyed seeing the elephants and lions best. She was a little scared of the crocodile and hid behind Daddy- too cute. Bella enjoyed the walk, but liked to be totted in the Snugli- she is putting on some weight (16.6lb). The worst part of the day was when I tryed to look for a place to breastfeed and decided to sit down on a curb in a remote part of the zoo. As I was feeding Bella, I felt something tickle and go down the back of my pants. I jumped up and tryed to get it out, but it was nothing. On Tuesday I developed a very itchy rash that extends the whole of my back- poison ivy. Luckily it should only last 3 weeks. All in all, the zoo was a success. I forgot how much I like stuff like that.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow