Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pappap's Birthday

Last Friday was Pappap Joe's birthday (my Dad's birthday- man, is it wierd calling him grandpa.) He liked the coffee cup with V.'s artwork on it. We took him out to Pasada's to celebrate. He fed V. a her first taste of hot sauce on chips- she liked it- go figure! I. slept for most of the time, and when she did wake, it was poop patrol time. Speaking of poop, last week, as I was feeding I., V. came running out of the kitchen, NAKED and declared- "Poop in Potty!" I went to go take her to the toilet and of coarse- nothing. As I went to go get a cup of coffee, I discovered mounds of poop all over the kitchen floor. Oh, the joy of potty training.

No comments:

Build A Bear

Lake Ray Roberts

Memorial Weekend 2009

Brothers Visit

Christmas '08

PA Vacation Slideshow